Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Video Post

So I went around Bell Island for the day and was searching for pictures to take of graffiti tags. The search lead me to some aging building that used to be a part of the old power station in Richmond. I stepped inside and was surrounded in a flurry of feathery seeds. The seem to have come from the trees, but I'm not really sure what kind though. It was such a beautiful and serene moment, I just had to capture on video. However, like watching a pot boil, it would never start until I put my camera away. But I am patient, and or stubborn. I wasn't leaving until I got enough footage to use.

I haven't made video in probably a few years now, not since the old blog at least. But that was due to a lot of computer issues I was having. Now I'm back in the game! The camera I've been using is a crappy little digital camera, but it does the trick. I'm having trouble with heavy pixelation being shown in the video, and I haven't found the right program to fix it. If anyone has any suggestions, I would very much appreciate it. I thought using the slow motion technique would help make it more dramatic, and also extend the film a bit, after I cut unnecessary parts from each scene. If you have suggestions for that, I'm all ears. Anyways, enjoy.

-Peace




No comments:

Post a Comment