Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Push!

It's obvious that I'm trying, but I seem to get held up by a lot of inconveniences, or distracted by things that have a great pull on my being that keep me from getting any of my projects done. However, I have overcome those byproducts that were manifested from those ill feelings. They have diverted my attention to what I need to do for myself. Two words: Build Yrself. This was the personal campaign that I started with once I moved to this city, and I will continue on with it until the foundation is strong enough. It might seem like I'm scolding myself every time I lose insight, but I feel it helps motivate me. I'm not trying to be self-deprecating, I get a little angry at myself about what I could be doing right now. Anger is a tool for my motivation, and creativity. Though it is not my only tool, for the other one is love. The two emotions are extremes, but not necessarily of each other, are engines to my ambition. If I behave neutral, or become comfortable with being complacent. The fire inside my heart becomes quelled, and my drive becomes lost in limbo. So I encourage those creative types out there. Beware of becoming too comfortable, because you will lose sight of what drives you.

-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment