Monday, December 7, 2009

Catharsis Exercise I

I am not the type of person that I would use this as a place to express my feelings. However I have a lot of things that I need to let out, and I spend more time online than I do putting words in my notebooks. Of course I will not be using this as a testimony of all of my problems, and will express only things that I deem necessary to be put out in the public. Everything will also be discussed in a vague manner.

I don't put these things out here as cry for help, but just to make myself feel good about the problems that I'm going through. So for these early blogs, I apologize to anyone if they were looking for something great, and not the inner rantings born of someones own emotional suppressions. And when this blog grows, perhaps there will be no use to keep this on here.

I don't look for pity I am just trying to figure things out for myself, and one method is to let out what is going inside of me. This also works out as practice for me to get back into writing.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment